Strawberry Flax & Poppy Seed Dressing
Flaxseeds provide a stout amount of minerals such as phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, zinc, selenium, calcium, copper and iron. Swirl ground flaxseeds into your favorite salad dressings for a nutrition-packed boost by these power seeds. Total Time Prep/Total Time: 10 min. Makes 1 cup.
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry orange vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon BioNatures ground flaxseeds
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Chill until serving.