Digest-Ease digestive enzymes formula is back and better than ever. Re-formulated to provide the most effective digestive enzymes in an all in one formula.
What's in it?
- aspergillopepsin - breaks down gluten
- protease – breaks down proteins found in meats, nuts, eggs, and cheese
- amylase – breaks down carbohydrates, starches, and sugars which are prevalent in potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and many snack foods
- lipase – breaks down fats found in most dairy products, nuts, oils, and meat
- cellulase – breaks down cellulose, plant fiber; not found in humans
- glucoamylase – breaks down starch into glucose
- invertase – breaks down sucrose (table sugar)
- alpha-galactosidase – facilitates digestion of beans, legumes, seeds,
- roots, soy products, and underground stems
- beta-glucanase represents a group of carbohydrate enzymes which break down glycosidic bonds within beta-glucan.
- pectinase – breaks down the pectin in fruit
- xylanase – breaks down xylan sugars, works well with grains such as corn
- phytase – digests phytic acid, allows minerals such as calcium, zinc,
- copper, manganese, etc. to be more available by the body, but does not break down any food proteins
- Hemicellulose is an enzyme that allows us to break down the fibers and absorbs the nutritional content of fruits, vegetables, and grains
- lactase – breaks down lactose (milk sugars)
- bromelain – derived from pineapple, breaks down a broad spectrum of proteins, has anti-inflammatory properties, effective over very wide pH range
- papain – derived from raw papaya, a broad range of substrates and pH, works well breaking down small and large proteins
- peptidase – breaks down small peptide proteins into amino acids
What is the difference between digestive enzymes and probiotics? Click HERE to find out.